I’ve been teaching guitar lessons for over 10 years to students of various skill levels and styles. I also teach beginner mandolin and bass guitar lessons. Enjoy the convenience of lessons in your home from a professional musician with over 15 years performance experience. Learn to play in a myriad of musical styles including rock, funk, reggae, blues, bluegrass, country and more!
I’m happy to travel to the student’s home for lessons, or students can come to me at the Music Strings store at 640 E Ocean Ave, Suite 15 in Boynton Beach.
Here are reviews from some of my students:
- “Adam is great, I am a 46 year old beginner and he is very patient and supportive. He is not condescending at all and is interested in teaching me the kind of music I want to learn. I would highly recommend Adam!” – Lee M.
- “We have been very pleased with Adam and his knowledge of Music! He works very well with our 14 year old son. He works with our schedule and he loves to rock!! Two thumbs up from us, and highly recommended!!” – Kelly T.
- “I started as a complete beginner But adam is an excellent instructor and he fine tuned his lessons to adapt to my skill level and took into account the limited time I had to practice. Adam makes the whole experience really fun and I learn a lot more in those couple of classes weekly than I thought I would. I would gladly recommend adam to any one wanting to learn how to play guitar.” – John M.
- “My experience with Adam is that he is very patient with me and very passionate about music. It is a pleasure to work with him!” – Cody S.
- “Adam is very patient and has an outstanding background in music. Very professional and helpful.” – Sonny W.
- “I use Adam as my bass guitar teacher. I would recommend him.” – Brian G.
- “5 out of 5 Stars” – Matt F.
- “I had Adam as a teacher and he is a very good teacher, sadly I have the musical ability of a brick. I enjoyed our lessons and think he is an excellent guitar teacher.” – Steve R
Adam lives in Lake Worth, Florida and is happy to travel anywhere within about a half hour of Lake Worth for lessons.
To schedule lessons contact Adam at: